Raleigh Rocks The Greenway Half Marathon and 10K
Raleigh and Wake County’s new Greenway along the Neuse River will play host to this inaugural race with runners crossing over 50 bridges in the half marathon (anywhere from 20’ to 200’ long). Runners will begin by making a loop on the road (4 miles for half marathoners and 1 mile for 10K runners) before entering Anderson Point Park and beginning this unique experience on the paved Greenway. Music will be provided along the route, keeping the tradition started with the Raleigh Rocks Half Marathon. Some will be live and some will be DJs.
Hydration Stations will be every two miles, but because of access along the Greenway, some may be closer together than others. Gatorade will be provided at the 6 mile and 10 mile stations.
- Half Marathon – $55 ($70 beginning on Nov 1)
- 10k Run/Walk – $25 ($35 beginning on before Nov 1)
- Saturday, November 15
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
New Balance Store
Pleasant Valley Promanade
- Sunday, November 16
Anderson Point Park
- HalfMarathon – 8:00 am
- 10K – 8:15 am
- Top 5 Male and Top 5 Female in the Marathon
- Top 3 Male and Top 3 Female in the 5K
- Top 3 Masters Males and Top 3 Masters Females in Half Marathon and 10K
Age Groups: 0-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- Race shirts are gender specific and guaranteed size to all registered by Dec. 1.
- Shirts are technical running shirts, gender specific size