Raleigh Rocks The Greenway Half Marathon and 10K
Run along Raleigh’s beautiful Greenway next to the Neuse River from Anderson Point Park. Courses are flat with only one hill (you run it from both directions) on this out and back course. This hill only rises 25’ over 150 yards, so not bad at all.
Half marathon crosses over 20 bridges, from 20’ to 200’ long. 10K turns off onto the new Walnut Creek Greenway.
Races begin and end in Anderson Point. The Half Marathon runs 4 miles on streets before entering the Park and the 10K runs 1 mile before entering the Park.
- Half Marathon – $55 ($70 beginning on Nov 1)
- 10k Run/Walk – $30 ($35 beginning on before Nov 1)
Registration/Packet Pick Up
- Saturday, Nov. 15
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
New Balance Store
Pleasant Valley Promenade
6204 Glenwood Ave, Suite 121,
Raleigh, NC 27612
- Sunday, Race Day
7:00 AM until races begin
Anderson Point Park
20 Anderson Point Dr
Raleigh, NC 27610
- Half Marathon – 9:00 am
- 10K – 9:15 am
Race medals for all finishers in the half marathon and 10k!
- Top 3 Male and Top 3 Female in the Half Marathon
- Top 3 Male and Top 3 Female in the 10K
- Top 3 age group finishers for half (top 1 age group finisher for the 10k)
Age Groups: 0–19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- Race shirts are gender specific and guaranteed size to all registered by Nov. 1.
- Shirts are technical running shirts, gender specific size